Luxury Vinyl Tile
All our clients have been very impressed with the results. We have also introduced the concept of LVT flooring to our clients in Bedford, Columbus, Seymour, Plainfield, and Beech Grove. Almost everyone loves the results and wants to install this flooring on their property.
What’s Special about LVT?LVT is the latest offering from vinyl floor manufacturing companies and it’s a favorite amongst designers and architects. Most of our customers aren’t too sure about what it is and dismiss it when they hear the word vinyl. We make it a point to explain to our customers what LVT is all about so they can make a well-informed decision. While this floor is made from vinyl, it is manufactured through a process called photogravure.
This technique creates a 3D replica of natural materials like wood and stone. So, LVT won’t just look like natural stone or wood, it would feel similar as well. This process replicates the texture, color, and design of natural materials. You can’t really discern the differences between LVT and natural materials without scrutinizing the surface closely.
What Are The Benefits?We recommend that you visit our store and see with your own eyes just how beautiful LVT finishes are. However, if you’re still not convinced, here are some benefits of this flooring material:
- Cost – While LVT might look like stone and wood, it still doesn’t cost as much. Despite the luxury tag, LVT is quite affordable and has a low cost of ownership as well. It doesn’t require careful maintenance that wood and stone floors do.
- Environment Friendly – Vinyl is considered a green building material and LVT is made entirely of vinyl. If you install this flooring on your commercial property, you might earn LEED points.
- Water Resistant – This floor is water resistant and can easily endure high levels of moisture. This makes it an ideal flooring material for kitchens and bathrooms as well.
- Durability – It is designed to withstand high foot traffic, which makes it suitable for commercial use.
Why Choose Us?We offer our clients variety and choice and have luxury vinyl planks from a number of manufacturers and they include:
- Array from Shaw
- Luxe and Alterna from Armstrong
- One, Plus, and Plus XL from Coretec
- Timeless from Congoleum
- Linkwerks form Earth Werks
- Nouveax, Loft, Alpine, American Classic Slate, American Classic Plank, Big Sky from Raskin
- Cascade from Homecrest
If you have any questions about our products and services here at Moriarty Floor Covering, feel free to get in touch with us. You can call us at 812-824-5555 or fill out our contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Casabella Floors
- Shaw Floors
- Ohio Valley Flooring, for Armstrong and Bruce
- Somerset Hardwood Floors
- Hallmark Hardwoods
- Cali Bamboo
- Castle Combe
LVT & LVP (luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl plank):
- Shaw Floors
- Ohio Valley Flooring, for Armstrong Luxe and Alterna, Aqualok
- US Floors, for Coretec
- Earth Werks
- Homecrest Flooring
- Cali Vinyl Plus
- Cali Vinyl Pro
- Timeless Design
- Nova Serenbe
- Novus Quarry
- Mohawk Smart Select
- Mohawk Soli Tech
Carpet manufacturers and products we carry: