This is a very popular flooring choice, especially amongst commercial establishments. We’ve installed this flooring on several properties in Bloomington, Martinsville, Mooresville, Franklin, Greencastle, and Greenwood.
We’ve also worked with vinyl on many projects in Bedford, Columbus, Seymour, Plainfield, and Beech Grove. Our clients are satisfied with the results and like the overall appearance of vinyl.
Why Choose Vinyl?Some people hesitate to install vinyl flooring because they consider it cheap or unappealing. They don’t realize that this material has evolved over the years and is a very smart choice for both residential and commercial properties. Here are some reasons why you should consider vinyl floors for your property.
- Design – Like other man made materials, you find a variety of design, colors, and textures in vinyl. You have considerable amount of flexibility and choice. You can pick solid colors like blue, black, red, etc. You can also choose geometric patterns or floral designs. Some of our clients want a more natural look and choose vinyl that have a wood-grain or natural stone-like finish.
- Maintenance – This flooring material requires nothing more than a sweep from a damp mop to stay clean and look great. Other flooring materials aren’t as easy to maintain.
- Moisture Resistant – Vinyl is an ideal flooring material for kitchens, bathrooms, and other such places where the floor is likely to get wet. The material is highly water resistant, if it’s installed correctly.
- Comfort – Vinyl is softer than wood and stone floors and will cushion impact. That makes the floor more comfortable to stand on, walk on, or sit on. The material also retains warmth, so it doesn’t get as cold as tile or natural stone, during the winter.
- Affordability – One of the reasons why vinyl is so popular is because it’s affordable. While it looks great and can appear luxurious, it’s inexpensive compared to hardwood and stone.
Why Choose Us?As we mentioned before, vinyl is a very popular product has we’ve installed this material on several commercial and residential properties. We have a wide range of products in our store from well-known flooring brands like Tarkett, IVC US, Armstrong, etc. You’ll find no shortage of colors, designs, and textures.
We also have considerable experience in installing this material and will make sure that the vinyl material stays flush to the floor and doesn’t have any bubbles or unevenness.
If you have any questions about our vinyl products and services here at Moriarty Floor Covering, feel free to get in touch with us. You can call us at 812-824-5555 or fill out our contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Casabella Floors
- Shaw Floors
- Ohio Valley Flooring, for Armstrong and Bruce
- Somerset Hardwood Floors
- Hallmark Hardwoods
- Cali Bamboo
- Castle Combe
LVT & LVP (luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl plank):
- Shaw Floors
- Ohio Valley Flooring, for Armstrong Luxe and Alterna, Aqualok
- US Floors, for Coretec
- Earth Werks
- Homecrest Flooring
- Cali Vinyl Plus
- Cali Vinyl Pro
- Timeless Design
- Nova Serenbe
- Novus Quarry
- Mohawk Smart Select
- Mohawk Soli Tech
Carpet manufacturers and products we carry: