Laminates must be installed by qualified professionals to avoid costly mistakes in the installation process. And here at Moriarty Floor Covering, Inc., we offer expert installation of laminate flooring for residential and commercial properties. Rest assured that every laminate that is installed on your property is of the highest quality. We have been serving Bloomington, Harrodsburg, Kirby, Unionville, Ellettsville, Cincinnati, Hendricksville, Whitehall, Bedford, and Springville, IN. Call us now at (812) 824-5555.
Advantages of Laminate FlooringThe advantages of laminate flooring will surely convince you to choose this type of floor covering. Here are some of them:
- Affordable. Hardwood is made from solid wood while laminate is composite wood that was pressed together with a hardwood image on top. So it’s definitely cheaper.
- Durable. With the use of modern manufacturing method, laminates are now more durable and resistant to wear and tear, moisture, and scratches.
- Easy installation. Laminate is sized and cut uniformly so installation is super easy. As a result, you will be able to save up to 50% on installation costs.
- Easy maintenance. Laminate flooring is easy to clean and doesn’t need waxing or polishing. All you got to do is dust, vacuum, and wipe.
- Great design options. The great thing about this material is that it is available in a wide range of designs. The designs range from redwood, pine, bamboo to unique patterns.
- Healthy. This flooring naturally resists growth of bacteria and mold. Unlike hardwood, it can be treated with allergen-resistant substance and coated with anti-bacterial products.
Top-notch Laminate FlooringTo ensure quality and durable floors, you should source your laminate flooring from reputable suppliers like:
- Tarkett. This company is known worldwide as a provider of top-quality flooring materials and sports surfaces. It’s been in the business for 130 years.
- Timeless Designs. It provides varied flooring materials such as solid hardwood, luxury vinyl planks, engineered hardwood, luxury vinyl tiles, laminate tile flooring, and carpets.
- Shaw. This company is one of the leading flooring suppliers in the country. For more than four decades, it has been offering top-quality carpets, hardwood, laminates, and rugs.
- Armstrong. Another trusted company in the flooring industry is Armstrong. It offers a wide variety of flooring materials - from exotic hardwood to unique-looking laminates.
Importance of Quality InstallationLaminate flooring is often marketed to DIY’ers because it is easy to install. But installing it requires more than just putting the planks like puzzle pieces. Preparation of the surface and use of special tools and equipment are required. You need professionals to do the job for you. And the best company to hire for this job is Moriarty Floor Covering, Inc. We’ve been doing all types of flooring installation since 2002, so you are guaranteed with top-notch installation services. Call us now.
- Casabella Floors
- Shaw Floors
- Ohio Valley Flooring, for Armstrong and Bruce
- Somerset Hardwood Floors
- Hallmark Hardwoods
- Cali Bamboo
- Castle Combe
LVT & LVP (luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl plank):
- Shaw Floors
- Ohio Valley Flooring, for Armstrong Luxe and Alterna, Aqualok
- US Floors, for Coretec
- Earth Werks
- Homecrest Flooring
- Cali Vinyl Plus
- Cali Vinyl Pro
- Timeless Design
- Nova Serenbe
- Novus Quarry
- Mohawk Smart Select
- Mohawk Soli Tech
Carpet manufacturers and products we carry: